Ipad version odd characters on display

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

davidd
    Participant

Hello Brendan
    I attach a screen shot from my iPad. The first two characters of the “group by” field appear in the list column for some strange reason. I did not notice this in the previous version. However,this looks purely cosmetic. Part of the reason could that the left hand list column now appears slightly narrower. The highlight bar width when moving up down between records is slightly less than the column width.
    Next a further question concerning Tapforms for Mac V2. Would it be possible for you to include running totals for the group summaries on screen and on the printout? Used in conjunction with the saved find list, this would serve as a useful report manager.
    Regards
    David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    January 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM #8609

Leo
    Participant

These ‘shortcuts’ have always been there. They change if sort or group field is changed.

January 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM #8613

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Yes, as Leo mentioned, the index on the right has always been there. On iOS 6 it didn’t have its own reserved column like it does on iOS 7. iOS 7 also compresses the index values so they’re all lumped together whereas iOS 6 used to expand them to fill the vertical space. I have no control over that aspect of the index however.

Thanks for the feature suggestions about having grouping totals. It’s a good request.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.