iOS 10 Ready?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Oakwine
    Participant

Any other app I can find a workaround until a new version is released. But not Tap Forms. Is Tap Forms fully ready for iOS 10, or do I need to wait to upgrade?

September 12, 2016 at 11:21 AM #19503

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve been using it on iOS 10 for months. Should be good to go.

September 12, 2016 at 11:22 AM #19504

Oakwine
    Participant

Excellent, thank you.

September 12, 2016 at 12:15 PM #19506

Michael Grusby
    Participant

Is TF ready for macOS Sierra as well?

September 12, 2016 at 5:08 PM #19508

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve just uploaded an update for macOS Sierra for version 3.5 to my website. Version 3.5.17 is.

I’m preparing an update (version 5.0.6) which fixes some Sierra issues for the Mac version. Right now the issues I’m aware of in Sierra are that the tab key doesn’t work to navigate from field to field on the Default Layout. That’s not just a Tap Forms issue by the way. I’ve tested it in other apps which use a similar table structure that I do (e.g. label on left, field on right in 2 columns) and they also break in that respect. So I think Apple buggered something up there.

The other issue was due to resizing of columns and the drag the yellow dot to fill up/down function on the multi-column list view stopped working in Sierra. But that was fixed in version 5.0.5.

Also on version 3.5 the map view for a location field would cause a crash. That’s also been fixed. I submitted an update (3.5.17) to Apple for review, but the direct download version already has the fix.

September 16, 2016 at 8:49 AM #19571

Maéva Laignelot
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem since the passage of ios10 on my iPhone today, all my forms have disappeared from my iphone and I can no longer synchronize. The mac recognizes well the iphone, after the message appears on my iphone to accept and then nothing happens. I did the test with my ipad IOS 9 it worked.

(I’m on Tap Forms 5)

September 16, 2016 at 10:09 AM #19572

Brendan
    Keymaster

There is an issue transferring a .tapforms document between iOS 10 and OS X 10.11. That will be fixed with macOS Sierra.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.