Invoice Tracking Template, space when printing

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Invoice Tracking Template, space when printing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Andreas Fuss
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I’m new here. I try to create an invoice tracking template and I have problems with printing.

I used for a start the database example you posted on 6 February 2919 nº 33677 with three forms: clients, orders and products.

The Orders form has a Table field within it called Order Items. It’s hooked up to the Products form (in my case to the Fees form) with matching field names. You can select from the Fees form which will copy the record into the Order Items table field matching the field names. You can then type in a Quantity value. Basically the same you suggested.

When creating the form, the table field fits perfectly into the form and the matching fields into the table field finishing the last column with the right border of the frame.

But when I try to print the invoice there’s always an empty space on the right within the field table. In other words: There is the table with all the data, but half of the table is empty on the right as if there were another empty column. I don’t achieve to adjust the text of last column to the right border of the frame. I would like to have it right as in the form on the screen and to flush with the right border of the table.

It doesn’t happen with your template. Why is that? What do I wrong?

Thanks a lot, especially for this amazing software
    Greetings from Spain

Andreas

November 20, 2019 at 9:36 PM #38142

Brendan
    Keymaster

When you print, the row numbers on the left are excluded and the table content shifts to the left. So that would cause what you’re seeing. You would just have to compensate for that by spacing the columns out a bit more. But then that would cause the column on the right to be shifted off-screen of course. I should possibly add an option to turn off the row numbers when used on a custom layout.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.