Installed new update….don't see new field types

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Installed new update….don't see new field types

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

jdmartin
    Participant

I have downloaded the most recent update, which states that there a few new field types, such as bar codes, and so on.

when I load up a previously created form, and go to the ‘customize form’ section, I’m not seeing the new field types being shown.

What am I doing wrong?

Jim

December 18, 2011 at 6:03 PM #4984

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Jim,

There’s no new field types to support barcode reading. If you go into a field you will notice a new bar above the keyboard. On that you will see a barcode symbol. Tap on it to activate the barcode scanner. On Text, Web, & Note fields, it looks like a little QR code. On Number fields it looks like a little UPC code.

Also on the record list screen you can now tap on the little barcode search symbol in the search bar at the top to be able to quickly find a record which contains a UPC barcode that you scan.

Do you not see that there?

Thanks,

Brendan

December 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM #4990

jdmartin
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

It’s all good now. everything is fine…..it’s exactly as you described. Sorry for the errant post.

Jim

December 18, 2011 at 10:09 PM #4991

Brendan
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad you found them.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.