Importing data

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have set up my Tap forms fields and want to import data from my PC…

I have trouble registering my user name, password and other data…three time it would not register.

Any help there?

December 7, 2011 at 6:06 PM #4960

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Manuel,

Are you referring to using the FTP or web servers built-in to Tap Forms to transfer data to it? You can also use Dropbox as a way of getting files into Tap Forms. Or you can email them to your device and then have Tap Forms import the data from the Mail app.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 7, 2011 at 9:35 PM #4961

Thanks for the response…When I try to use the Dropbox, after I enter all my info, I just get the spinning wheel and it doesen’t complete the registration.

So, as an alternative, email the data which I exported as comma delimited to the device? Do you mean my email? not certain I understand this part.

December 7, 2011 at 10:05 PM #4962

As I try to create an account using the dropbox icon, the iphone screen reads” creating account” but it just spins and never finishes.

Manuel

December 7, 2011 at 10:33 PM #4963

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Manuel,

I think Dropbox changed their account creation API recently. I will have to look into upgrading the SDK they gave me in Tap Forms. For now you can just go to http://www.dropbox.com and create your account there and then just login to it from within Tap Forms.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.