Importing CSV, Initial Questions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is an embarrassing question since I have not been able to use the import function; frankly something that I should be able to do.

Any recommendations for a step-by-step guide to importing a simple CSV file from the PC?

Thanks

Robert

December 7, 2010 at 10:26 AM #4277

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Robert,

I believe there’s a step-by-step guide someone wrote up somewhere here on the forums. I think it was one of the first postings ever. Did you download the user guide yet? I know there’s not a lot of information in there about that specific topic, but it might send you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Brendan

December 8, 2010 at 1:34 AM #4278

Anonymous
    Inactive

A couple of comments regarding the Import process. First, it was not clear, at least to me, that DropBox was an external service. For several reasons I prefer not to use a net-based product for potentially private information.

Moving to the Web Server approach yielded a question after connecting to my network and entering the IP address produced a question for an account and password. Presumably that would be something resident on the iPhone. Is it an e-mail account or something else?

December 8, 2010 at 1:44 AM #4279

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry about that but just figured the Web approach out.

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.