Implications of bug

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Glen Forister
    Participant

I discovered another consequence of the “Plain Text” bug problem.

See attached.  I have open the “Helper” field in lower half that shows it is empty, but in the record view there is text there.

I have created a filter (upper right) that shows the requirements of the filter that it be empty.

Yet, despite the filter being in place (see the left where the selection is the filter for the search) and text is in the “Helper” field according to the list view, but nothing in the edit window, the filter has decided nothing is in that field.

I hope the fix comes out soon because I can’t find the answer to my question (the filter).

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 21, 2024 at 11:43 AM #50538

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Glen,

You can download build 1051 from the Mac App Store now and see if it fixes your issue.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 21, 2024 at 2:06 PM #50540

Glen Forister
    Participant

See attached.  I did download the newest version.

A few tests agreed the new version did help one thing: the appearance of text in the “Helper” field when I edited it.

But, that text does not make it into the “List View” as you can see in the attached picture.

Not only is the text missing in the “List View”, the filtering of the “Advanced Search” does not see the text in the “Helper” field even though it shows up in the record and editing the field window.

So, you are making progress, apparently you aren’t there yet.

Good luck figuring it out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.