Immediate crash on iPad Air 2 when trying to enable iCloud sync

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Immediate crash on iPad Air 2 when trying to enable iCloud sync

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jan Cornell
    Participant

As mentioned, disappointingly my iPad Air 2 copy of Tap Forms (v 3.9.4) crashes instantly when I try to do anything related to iCloud sync, except it does allow me to enter a security code. Otherwise I’ve searched high & low & followed all the suggestions posted elsewhere. I get crashes when I try to enable iCloud sync and also when I try to do an iCloud sync reset. I have the latest versions of all operating systems & Tap Forms (forgot to mention I bought all 3 versions & the Mac & iPhone versions are working just fine, synced a large DB of my magic trick inventory exported from Bento into Tap Forms on the Mac qwith the iPhone 6 Plus). I did the hard reset thing and the uninstall/reinstall thing and the “how to get iCloud sync working again” instructions but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks & nice to meet everyoine,

Jan

April 13, 2015 at 1:11 AM #13358

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

I’m very sorry for this. Something in the latest iOS 8.3 update has caused this crash on the iPad version. The iPhone version is fine. I have fixed the particular issue and I will be sending the update to Apple soon for review.

Sorry again for the crash on your iPad.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 13, 2015 at 6:52 AM #13366

Jan Cornell
    Participant

No worries, & THANKS for the fast reply!

jc

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.