Images not saving to Camera Roll

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Guy Hammond
    Participant

I’m using Tapforms 5 on iOS (iPhone 6 and iPad Mini 4) and find it very handed to add images directly into TF using the camera. However, none of those images seem to appear in the Apple Photos app camera roll. Is there anyway to turn on that feature?

As I use iCloud for Photos it would be very handy to have all the pictures I take with Tapforms to sync with my main Photos library.

March 20, 2017 at 12:38 PM #21612

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’ll have to view the image in Tap Forms, then tap on the Share button at the bottom-right of the image. Then tap on the “Save Image” function from the Share sheet. Tap Forms doesn’t store the image inside the Photo Library by default. You have to tell it to do that for each image.

March 21, 2017 at 4:19 AM #21625

Guy Hammond
    Participant

Thanks Brendan, I found that now. However, it would be much easier if it just saved automatically to the camera roll like in other apps. Is there any likelihood you could add that option in the future?

March 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM #21631

Brendan
    Keymaster

Actually if you choose the option to select a photo from the Photo Library, at the bottom-left there’s also a camera button. If you tap on that camera button, Tap Forms will store the taken photo to the Camera Roll as well. So you can do it that way. The other direct-to-camera function won’t store it to the Camera Roll. So you have the option of doing it either way if you like.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.