Image Scaling

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dave Teskey
    Participant

All images seem to be scaled to fill the container in a custom layout. Is there any way to turn that scaling off? While the aspect ratio is retained, all images are similar sizes on the screen, even though my scans are different sizes – some dramatically smaller or larger.

If it didn’t scale I suppose a user could inadvertently use an image that was larger than the container and part of the image would be truncated. If scaling could be turned off, I would ensure that my images are sized appropriately.

When you open an image in a separate window, the images reflect their relative sizes. However, if you try to resize the separate window bigger or smaller by dragging the bottom corner, the image suddenly resizes to fill the whole window and scales as you drag the corner of the window.

I used the “original” setting for Photo Size, not small, medium or large.

Thanks

August 27, 2020 at 1:05 PM #41774

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

There’s no function to disable scaling of images on a custom layout Photo field. If you use Original size and I don’t scale images on the custom layout, then most likely you would only see a tiny portion of the specified images.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.