iCloud Sync

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Michael Zunick
    Participant

I have been using TapForms for macOS and iOS for many years now. I love the program a lot! I have noticed that the iCloud sync doesn’t always seem to work. For example, I might sync it when I am done for the night. Then I notice something I forgot to include, so I update it and then re-sync it. The second sync doesn’t always work. That happened again last night, so I figured I would try to sync again this morning but the “Sync Settings” on my phone are still pulling from yesterday’s original sync.

In other words, my first sync yesterday (which it actually synced 4 new entries, but they were blank on my phone and completed on the mac) was a 6:26 PM. I updated and did another sync at 6:34. It wouldn’t pull the new sync. This morning, my phone is still syncing from 6:26. I’ve done File –> Sync Now and command-shift-S many times to no avail. Please advise!! Thank you.

May 29, 2023 at 1:15 PM #49494

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

First, make a backup file of your document on your Mac.

Try disabling iCloud sync just on your Mac and then re-enable sync just on your Mac and then let it finish a full sync.

Then after it’s completely done, see if the iPhone syncs all the data again and gets your updates.

May 30, 2023 at 2:53 AM #49504

Michael Zunick
    Participant

Looks like that worked. If I continue to have trouble, I’ll let you know.

Thanks!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.