How to switch layout on iOS on iPad?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

M. W.
    Participant

Dear all,

On my Mac I have 2 layouts (one standard and my own design). After sync I cannot find how to switch to the new layout on iPad. Ans suggestions?

Regards and Happy New Year
    Mucho

January 1, 2016 at 3:35 AM #15571

tonyt
    Participant

I’m afraid that it’s not possible up to now. There is only the default layout on the iPad. Several people have asked for customised layouts of some sort, but I guess as Brendan is tied up with the major rewrite at present, we will have to wait a while!
    Cheers…..

January 4, 2016 at 8:54 AM #15582

Christopher James
    Participant

Hi, I just wanted to add my vote to those requesting the ios layout feature. I’m a field ecologist in Ecuador who works with volunteers from around the world. I’d like to make the user interface on the iPad graphically represent the plots where we’re working, with the data collection points laid out on top to help those who may have language difficulties. A draft version of a Mac layout is attached. I’ve got tons of other databases where this would help too. I know you’re overworked and underpaid, but I think maybe we both work for the joy of what we do and its potential contribution to others, no?

Thanks much for all you do…

PS. I seem to be unable to change the number of decimals shown in a percent field after the field´s been defined. I adjust and adjust in the “fields” section, but no change shows up on the form.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.