How do you make the the linked records appear

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms How do you make the the linked records appear

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

al m
    Participant

How do you make the the linked records appear as in this picture. It doesn’t seem to work for me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 27, 2017 at 2:54 PM #24918

Brendan
    Keymaster

At the bottom of the Link to Form field is a checkmark button. Click on that and you’ll see the records you can choose from.

September 28, 2017 at 2:19 PM #24939

al m
    Participant

There is no button I can find at the bottom the form . Is this in the field edit ?

September 28, 2017 at 4:20 PM #24946

Brendan
    Keymaster

Oh that’s weird. In your screenshot, it should be in between the (–>) button and the ∑ button.

I haven’t heard from anyone else having this issue.

Which version of Tap Forms are you using?

September 28, 2017 at 7:02 PM #24957

al m
    Participant

I have the iPad Pro using version 5.2

September 28, 2017 at 7:23 PM #24958

Brendan
    Keymaster

Oh, I thought you were using the Mac version because that’s the screenshots you posted.

On the iPad you tap the checkmark button at the top-right of the list of linked records. That’s how you select which child records to link to.

September 30, 2017 at 7:59 PM #24995

al m
    Participant

Is there a way to show a scrolling box with the linked records like in the screenshot.

September 30, 2017 at 10:47 PM #24997

Brendan
    Keymaster

On the iOS version the linked records show on a separate screen. You tap on the Link to Form field, then Tap Forms displays the list of linked records.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.