How do I read the posts on here?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Bob Kerr
    Participant

I must be missing something very obvious but I’ve looked everywhere and I just don’t see the opening post to any of the threads on this forum? I just see the answers and subsequent posts. Surely I’m I’m missing something?

November 1, 2013 at 11:04 AM #7266

thelee
    Participant

I have no idea what you’re saying, but if I can guess, I have no idea. I just made a post and the post content isn’t displaying.

November 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM #7272

Bob Kerr
    Participant

Although I am writing and submitting posts they appear to me as blank (and are not being answered). Is this a moderation thing or perhaps something broken?

November 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM #7281

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m not really sure what’s going on. This is a BBPress WordPress forum, so it’s not something that I developed myself.

But I seem to be seeing all your posts. However, I don’t always get to answer all the posts every day. But I do try to get to them as frequently as I can.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM #7282

Bob Kerr
    Participant

Thanks for coming back. It seems that the first post is not visible to me (and Thelee so possibly others) even though you are seeing it. If I view other threads I just see the second and subsequent posts but not the opening post.

Maybe if you log out and just view the forum as a guest you may see what I am seeing. Or maybe it’s just happening to me and Thelee?

I was wondering if it was because I am a new registrant an am in moderation. I’ve tried on Mac Safari, Mac Chrome and IOS 7 Safari, all from the same IP address.

November 2, 2013 at 9:46 PM #7303

Brendan
    Keymaster

Very strange. You’re right. If I log out, I don’t see the first post.

I’ll do some investigations and try to resolve that.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM #7306

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, it seems to be fixed now. Please let me know if it works better now.

Thanks!

Brendan

November 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM #7318

Bob Kerr
    Participant

All working as one would expect it to now.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.