How do I delete a form ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

l9o
    Participant

Sorry if I am missing something obvious.

October 7, 2009 at 2:11 AM #3790

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello I9o,

On the Edit Form screen there’s an action menu in the upper-right corner. Just tap that and then tap “Delete Form” when the action sheet displays.

Hope that helps!

Brendan

October 7, 2009 at 2:47 AM #3793

patrick01
    Participant

To delete one form from several of same type (example: Membership forms)- go to summary screen for that type form – you can then swipe either left or right like striking a match and a red delete button will display for deleting that particular completed form.

If you only had one membership form – you can select the folder icon (with an arrow next to Star Icon) at top right part of screen – this will offer several options including one to delete the form.

If you want to delete several forms at once – go to summary screen and hit the folder icon (with arrow) in upper right corner – which will give several options including one to delete all forms.

Hope this helps.

Patrick

October 20, 2009 at 7:06 AM #3802

l9o
    Participant

Brendan’s method worked, but not too well. Deleting the form with about 1000 records froze the app and I had to force quit. Re-tried a few times wirh same result. Then I deleted all records first and THEN deleted form. That worked.

For Patrick,

Where’s the summary page ? Do you mean the ‘Forms’ tab ? I cannot get ‘swipe to delete’ action to work on that page. It only opens the form for me.

Where’s this arrow and Star icon. I am afraid we are not on the same page .. literally.

October 26, 2009 at 3:57 AM #3808

Brendan
    Keymaster

The app isn’t frozen when it’s deleting a form. It’s just unfortunately not displaying the busy indicator. It will eventually come back just fine. I need to add a progress indicator when it’s deleting a form. Sorry about that.

The swipe to delete only works on the list view of a particular form. So if you have a form with more than 1 record, you will get a list of records. Swipe to delete works there.

The arrow and star icon is on the Edit Record screen. The star icon sets that record as a favourite. The arrow icon brings up the action menu.

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.