Help for Newbie switching from Bento

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ann Rast
    Participant

I need some help from someone who has time to answer questions about switching from Bento to Tap Forms. I have done some initial work but I have many questions about how to do things but I cannot find these answers in the tutorial. What I want isn’t difficult or technical. I don’t want to clog up the forum with a lot of basic questions so if someone would be willing to have email contact with me so that I can ask questions, I would very much appreciate it. It has been really, really hard giving up Bento as it works perfectly for my database.

October 15, 2020 at 11:33 AM #42280

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Brendan has a support@tapforms.com address for handling that though I don’t see any harm in putting questions on the forum in a thread. If there isn’t anything personal/private about the questions, I’d encourage posting them because others might find them via search and it might help them as well :) Plus the forum has a bunch of active folk so you might get a quicker answer to the questions rather than waiting for Brendan to respond (he’s good but isn’t always looking at his email).

October 15, 2020 at 12:41 PM #42281

Ann Rast
    Participant

Thank you, Sam. That was the reason I was posting here so as to not bother Brendan, I assume that is who I have been in contact with. It takes a long time for him to respond so I guess I’ll do as you suggest and start asking the dumb questions here. There needs to be a book “Tap Forms for Dummies!”

October 16, 2020 at 12:11 AM #42287

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

Sorry for not responding to your email sooner. I did just respond a little while ago.

Sometimes I respond to all my emails in the morning and sometimes at the end of the evening. Although my morning doesn’t usually start until 11:00 am or so as I’m quite the night owl. This just happened to be an end of evening email day for me. I’m often working on developing the next updates to Tap Forms during the day and part of the evening, so don’t always get to the emails until just before I go to sleep.

And it’s perfectly fine to post any type of questions here. In fact, it’s better than email because others can learn from the answers too.

What kind of help do you need with your migration from Bento? You did send a couple screenshots and I responded about that. It looked to me like the Forms List was just hidden in Tap Forms. So you were only seeing the one form.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.