Future IOS feature

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Anthony Davies
    Participant

Can anyone assist..IOS version
    Having built a number of different db’s, one feature I would love to have help with is.. being able to add a field to capture a company type logo/graphic on IOS.
    I appreciate the Mac version can do custom views/ layouts to address this point, and custom layouts on IOS is much asked for but not on the radar.
    A lot of my applications are better suited for me on my mobile devices.
    I’ve tried all sorts with the photo field, but it always turns out too big, and when emailing the form in HTML format, the Field label stays in the correct field order, but the field entry(photo) always ends up at the bottom of the email.
    I can paste the right size graphic into a notes field, but this does not show in a HTML email.
    I’m at a loss..Any suggestions gratefully appreciated
    I think I need:
    More smaller size options for the photo field, or
    A new Label size field to insert/ paste a graphic/logo and for it to stay in the field order on the form.
    Being able to paste a graphic into a section heading field
    TIA, Anthony

January 10, 2020 at 1:40 AM #39145

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the feature request.

I wonder if something like this should be a form property or a document property? If it were a form property, there could be an option to include the company logo at the top of the emails or printouts sent from that form. So each form could have its own logo.

Or maybe the ability to specify a full header. But now we’re getting into more design and custom layout features. Just thinking outlaid here.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.