ftp problem

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using iPhone 3GS and latest vernon of TapForms, I can connect to the TapForm via FTP, but not able to change any directory, ie. Share, the return code is 550.

I can do this in few months ago.

Is it a bug in the latest version ?

Thanks.

August 15, 2011 at 7:46 AM #4743

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Chaos,

There is an issue with the latest version of iOS which is causing this problem with the FTP server in Tap Forms. I have worked around the issue in the next update which I have submitted to Apple this past Friday. Hopefully they’ll approve the update soon. It will be version 2.1.1.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks!

January 30, 2012 at 6:07 AM #5053

TechFan
    Participant

I get 550 errors when using Filezilla with FTP on Tap Forms (latest). It happens when I try to return from a subdirectory (go up). Just in case anyone else is having this issue still. Btw, using iOS 5.0.1 on 3gs in case that matters for some reason.

January 30, 2012 at 6:09 AM #5054

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi TechFan,

Well, I would give Cyberduck a try and see if that works any better. It’s available for Mac and Windows now.

Thanks!

January 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM #5055

TechFan
    Participant

It seems to be working with Cyberduck, though I am not sure it is really going “up” on the ftp server and not just going back to its cached structure. I don’t really like that type of interface, but I’ll play more.

January 30, 2012 at 7:35 AM #5056

TechFan
    Participant

Btw, tried from shell ftp. . .it changes directory, but gives warning on directory listing:

WARNING! 5 bare linefeeds received in ASCII mode

File may not have transferred correctly.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.