Forum Search Results as Headers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

alang
    Participant

When using the forum search, I have not found a way to see topic titles (headers) only; which you would then choose which to click into. When there is a lot of text in the post, it makes for much scrolling. Is there a way to have the search return just the clickable topic titles?
    Thank you

February 21, 2023 at 8:17 PM #48989

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’m not sure. I just use the WordPress BBPress plug-in and it does its thing. I didn’t actually make the forum software myself. I think though it is what it is.

February 22, 2023 at 1:05 AM #48994

alang
    Participant

Oh, I see. hmmm.. Simply accessing the forum through a browser (several), I do not see any configuration options. If anyone has found customization options for the forum itself and/or for searches, would you please indicate that here. Thank you!

February 22, 2023 at 5:17 AM #48996

tonyt
    Participant

I have to agree, it makes searching a real pain and at times, fruitless! Headers only would be great!
    Cheers…

February 22, 2023 at 9:57 PM #49005

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ya, sorry about that. But the last thing I want to start working on now is writing my own forum software. So I just use bbPress for WordPress. It’s much more important for me to focus on developing Tap Forms.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.