Formulas, Complex

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Lucas Anderson
    Participant

Hello,
    I was wondering if there are plans to create logic formulas for the calculations? I have a form that I’d like to have it so that if one check box is checked then another field will become available. For instance, if I have Male checkbox, and Female Checkbox, if the male checkbox is checked, then the questions regarding pregnancy wouldn’t be available to fill in. Thanks.

January 31, 2014 at 1:37 PM #8916

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the feature request. This isn’t currently on the roadmap. I have lots of other things that need to be added/changed first. However, I have received this request a couple of times before, so you never know if I might be able to add it at some point.

Thanks!

Brendan

February 1, 2014 at 9:04 AM #8925

John Doty
    Participant

I have constantly missed logic formulas ever since I started using tapforms. I tend to use lots of interacting calculation fields and without if-then-else formulation I show date field calculations as huge negative numbers until I work through the form and since these fields are set with data over a 30-40 day period I end up looking at ridiculous huge negative numbers where 0 or blank should be. So simple to solve with if-then-else formulation.
    I put my vote in for the Logic Formulas need.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.