Forms don't always show

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

BK
    Participant

Hi there

I’m having a small issue with forms disappearing when in ” My Forms” they appear in “All Forms” randomly , sometimes there other times not , and almost never appear in “My Forms” sometimes the category heading will be there but is empty, hiding and showing the category doesn’t make any difference, if i close and re open Tap Forms “Favorites and Alerts” are displayed but not categories or forms.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 28, 2014 at 6:56 AM #10263

Leo
    Participant

Hi,

there are no pictures. can you convert them to jpg and re-upload them?

Leo

May 28, 2014 at 9:55 AM #10266

BK
    Participant

Sorry about that here you go

Attachments:
    May 28, 2014 at 10:08 AM #10270

Leo
    Participant

Oke,

let’s try…

databases only show up when there is at least 1 form in it. If there are no forms filled the database doesn’t show in the side view.

Favorites only show if a form is given a favorite star.

grtz, Leo

May 28, 2014 at 10:23 AM #10271

BK
    Participant

Ok cool , I’m assuming then that the empty records i keep deleting are there to ensure the form is displayed ? iv been deleting them because they were empty but ill keep them till i have another record in the database.

May 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM #10272

BK
    Participant

Im not getting it ,now favourites is being displayed but without any forms being ” favorited”

Attachments:
    May 28, 2014 at 12:02 PM #10274

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Favourites always shows up when you’re viewing the My Forms list, even if there’s no records in it. Other forms will only display if there’s at least 1 record in the form.

Thanks!

Brendan

May 29, 2014 at 12:25 AM #10294

BK
    Participant

Many thanks i understand the logic you used when developing the software now , its a most AWSOME piece of software and the support on this forum is great (-;

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.