Form in Database not appearing on Apple Watch

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Form in Database not appearing on Apple Watch

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

ArsAstronautica
    Participant

I have four database files in TF. I set the iPhone to put one of these database files on the Apple Watch. In this DB are five forms. Only three of the five ever appear on the watch. They appear quite fine and all the records are there. However, I am at a loss for the other two. They simply do not appear. I tried the old delete app from watch and try again, but no success. I tried enabling TWO of these databases and all I get is some top level forms that are not in either database. I removed the one I added and reverted to just the one I wanted and it was back to normal, except for the two MIA forms.

Thoughts?

August 2, 2021 at 6:21 PM #44899

ArsAstronautica
    Participant

Let me add that the sync for those three forms works fine. It’s just that the other two do not appear. Also, when I went from two back to one, I had to do a delete from watch and reinstall to clear the bogus database. That allowed me to return to the database I wanted (the original one) and I get the 3 out of 5 forms.

August 2, 2021 at 8:00 PM #44900

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Just as a quick sanity check, for the forms that are missing, on your phone are each of the forms set to “show on watch” in customise form/edit form?

August 2, 2021 at 8:14 PM #44901

ArsAstronautica
    Participant

Well, that setting DOES make a difference. I was, as best I can recall, unaware of this setting. That fixes it. Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.