Filter/Search for entry next 30 days

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Cornelius Fischer
    Participant

Hi guys

Is there a way to search/filter a table for all entries for the next 14 or 30 days?
    I found a search filter for “next week”, “next month”. But nothing about next “x-days”.

Best
    Cornelius

May 12, 2021 at 10:45 PM #44373

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

I don’t think there is a ready filter for the next X days, you can emulate it by doing two clauses in the search. That’s a little janky but for one off it’ll work.

The other trick is to use a calculation or script field to calculate a value and then search based on that value but you need to refresh all of your records because calc/script fields are only evaluated when they’re modified.

In your calculation editor, something like this:

days(<double click on your date field to insert it here>, TODAY())

Should do the trick. Again, caveat is you need to refresh all of your records to use the search (that’s the refresh button beneath the record list not to be confused with the refresh button beneath the record).

May 13, 2021 at 12:21 AM #44374

Cornelius Fischer
    Participant

To bad, would be nice if such a filter would be available in on the for future releases.

Thx for the walk around. I’ll check that out. ?

May 13, 2021 at 12:54 AM #44376

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Yeah, it’s on my list of features too. I have a search for recently modified records but of course that only works if I refresh everything (which doesn’t change modified date thankfully) and it can take a moment to do that.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.