I am new with TapForm and have a few questions about using fields:
1. Are there any commands available in these fields such as SUM or COUNT?
2. Can a calculated field be referenced in a subsequent calculation?
3. Is there any way to move fields about a form other than the vertical order?
1. Not in the calculation field itself, but at the form level you can do a Total, Average, Minimum, or Maximum for a single field which will display at the bottom of your records. The count of records is always displayed.
2. No they cannot.
3. Not in the iOS versions, but I’m working on an update for the Mac version which will add this feature.