Field displayed in the column noxt to the form

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Field displayed in the column noxt to the form

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

meh1965
    Participant

I am quite sure it can be done but I can’t seem to find out how.

I have made a database with four different fields: field1, field2, field3 and field4.
    I want these fields in this exact order on my form: 1, 2, 3 and 4.
    In the column to the left of the form I want the value of field 2 displayed. Have field 2 set as primary sort field. In the column the content of field 1 is displayed. When I switch field 1 and field 2 on my form, the value of field 2 is displayed in the column like I want to but I don’t want field 2 displayed on top of field 1 on my form.

So my question: how can I display the values of field 2 in the left column without changing the order of the fields on my form.

May 20, 2015 at 1:09 PM #13769

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Mehl,

The order of fields in the form are tied to the order of the fields displayed in the records list view. So if you have your fields as 1, 2, 3, 4, then you’ll see them listed that way in the list view as well as the Default View. You could always create a custom layout and arrange the fields however you would like them to be.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.