Favorites is broken

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Eric Poelzl
    Participant

Tap Form 5.0.1 no longer displays Favorites properly. Previous version listed items by Forms (i.e., Home Inventory, Sensitive Data, Vehicle Insurance, etc.), and properly sorted them alphabetically by name by Form. Clicking on any entry in the Favorites list correctly displayed the proper form.

Tap Form 5.0.1 lists the various Forms in the Favorites list, but does not sort items alphabetically, and either crashes or refuses to show the proper Form when clicking on an item in a different Form. The problem was not solved after un-favoring and re-favoring the items.

Noticed Tap Forms 5.0.1 did not honor the Sort & Group Settings for ANY of the smart albums associated with ALL Forms from the previous version. Adjusting the settings to match the previous version did not remedy the situation.

Would appreciate any advice/fix.
    Thanks!

August 7, 2016 at 10:53 PM #18310

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I’ll investigate and fix these issues.

When you say the previous version, do you mean 5.0 or version 3? Because one change I made to the sorting is that you can now have separate sort and group settings for each saved search that are different than for the form they belong to.

August 8, 2016 at 6:01 PM #18363

Eric Poelzl
    Participant

Sorry Brenden…my “previous” version is 3.5.15 (Build 751).

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.