Etablissement automatique d’une liste de choix

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Script Talk Etablissement automatique d’une liste de choix

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Gilbert Heintje
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new to TF5 and here is a little problem that I cannot solve:
    Situation:
    I defined 2 forms, in the same category and the same document, Form-A & Form-B.
    Form-A contains a “Reference” field containing the name of my relations, this form is encoded manually. A “Relations” picklist automatically includes all these references.
    Form-B contains events with a “Relation” field determined from the “Relations” picklist.
    Problem:
    If at the time of encoding an event, I want to enter a Relation (from the Relations picklist) and this Relation has not yet been encoded in Form-A, I open Form-A and I encode this new Relation, normally the “Relations” picklist should be automatically updated, I open Form-B again and in the Relations list for the Relation field I do not find the new encoded relation there.
    Question:
    What operation or manipulation do I have to do to get what I’m looking for ?
    Thanks,
    Gilbert

December 28, 2019 at 3:09 PM #38994

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

In either of your forms, create a new Link to Form field set to Many to Many (M:M), select the other form from the “Link to Form” dropdown and then select “Show Inverse Relationship”.

That will then give you a field with the ability to create new records either via the embedded table (first + sign), edit in a full form (the + sign with an arrow), the ability to unlink or delete the record (unlink will keep the record but unlink it, delete will remove the record entirely including from any other record it might be linked to), a button to go to the record (the right facing arrow in a disc) and finally you can use a popover to pick an existing element to add to the record (the tick icon).

See the screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.