Error: add attachment from dropbox with ios8 on iphone 4s

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Error: add attachment from dropbox with ios8 on iphone 4s

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Rüdiger Koch
    Participant

When I try to add a document to a (multiple) attachment field only dropbox storage is shown. I select a document and see how 100% of the document is downloaded.
    But then Error Message appears: “The operation couldn’t be completed (Cocoa error 4).

So at the moment I’m not able to add a document from any local/external region.

Any Idea?

– By the way: I’m using tap forms now for 2 week and already really appreciating the app.

November 7, 2014 at 2:21 AM #11649

Rüdiger Koch
    Participant

To be more precisely: Using a attachment field with option single document is working fine.

Maybe a hint: When adding to multiple attachment field in the file selection screen the local files (Import- / Export directory) are not offered.

November 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM #11656

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Rudiger,

I’ve noticed that if you try to download from Dropbox directly to the multi-file attachment field this will happen. To download, you should tap on the checkmark button at the top of the view first, then download from Dropbox. I need to fix this bug still.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 7, 2014 at 4:34 PM #11660

Rüdiger Koch
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

the checkmark button wasn’t intuitive for me. It works fine. Maybe you could mention the checkmark sign in the documentation of the attachment field?

Best regards

Rüdiger

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.