Emailing Forms in html/pdf in TF IOS v 5.3.9(979)

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Emailing Forms in html/pdf in TF IOS v 5.3.9(979)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anthony Davies
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    Love TF, built a few db for family and friends who have seen been impressed with TF on IOS.
    I’ve built myself a mutiform TF database to manage Vehicles/ Customers/Service schedules/ Repairs and Maintenance/ Invoicing etc.
    Please can you advise, when I email my form (e.g. Invoice) in HTML format all is ok, but when I email the same form again in pdf format there is a lot of entries/data missing.
    I have the same issue with other forms in the same dbase, has something changed recently as I do’t remember this issue previously
    Thanks Anthony

January 9, 2020 at 1:20 PM #39133

Brendan
    Keymaster

Not that I know of. I’ve done some testing but haven’t seen the issue. Check to make sure you have the Print Field option enabled on the Field Options screen for all the fields you want to have in the PDF.

January 9, 2020 at 1:37 PM #39135

Anthony Davies
    Participant

Thanks Brendan for your prompt response, you were spot on with the Print Field options for some reason I had a number of fields toggled on for Email and Export, but the Print fields were toggled off…???.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.