Editing records problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

terry bolger
    Participant

It’s probably something I’m doing wrong but…. :-)
    I imported a Bento template into Tap forms containing customers records. It worked fine and everything showed up as it should. I’ve since been playing around with a new layout positioning fields as I want them and have started to edit some of the records.
    What I’m finding is after editing for example names, the record changes to my edit but them reverts back to the original details. I can alter the records again and the details seem to change to the new details, but later, when I return to the edited record, the old details have replaced to new ones again!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks

March 29, 2016 at 10:43 AM #16245

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

Hmm… I have not seen this issue. Are you sure that you’re still on the same record? Because when you make changes, Tap Forms will re-sort the records list when you next open up the form. So maybe it’s just that you’re now on a different record and the one you were editing is in a different position in the list.

Thanks,

Brendan

March 30, 2016 at 4:49 AM #16250

terry bolger
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    I think I might have solved it, I wasn’t saving the edited info but instead was clicking off the edit box and moving onto a new record.
    Seems to be OK now :-)

Thanks

Terry

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.