Editing layouts, font information doesn't always update

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Editing layouts, font information doesn't always update

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

appledog
    Participant

Sometimes you select a field that has a font size of 24 points, the size shows 12 if another field or text label had this size. The font information is not always updating to match the selected field or label. This holds true for the text face and font as well. It seems to be flaky because sometimes it will display the info correctly, then suddenly it doesn’t.

Also, is there any way to define a form size for screen use? This would be helpful. I don’t always want a huge form size for screen when I am only displaying a few fields on it. I see that for printing forms, this is possible.

December 16, 2013 at 11:20 PM #8270

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi AppleDog,

Thanks for the feedback on the font issue. I need to work on that.

There’s no function for defining screen size, but you could really just use the printer sizes for that purpose. Unless you wanted something wider and taller than what you get with the printer sizes. You can change the orientation too.

There’s nothing stopping you from using a layout designed for printing, but use it for on-screen data entry.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 17, 2013 at 8:07 AM #8285

appledog
    Participant

Thanks, Brendan… great idea.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.