Edit Form…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

appledog
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

All of a sudden in Tap Forms 2.0, I find “Edit Form…” in the “Forms” menu is grayed out on one of my forms… However, if in the form list, thankfully, I can still control click on the name and “Edit Form” is available. This seems to me to be a bug, as the form should be editable in order to add new fields, from either place. I tried switching to the default form, and to those I’ve created, and it’s the same deal. At least there is a work around for it.

Regards,
    Jeffrey

December 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM #8299

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you upload a screenshot?

Thanks,

Brendan

December 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM #8307

appledog
    Participant

Here’s a screen shot… just edited out some private info

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM #8310

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ah ok. So even if it looks selected, if you click on it again and then click the Forms menu, is it enabled? And does the Edit button still work down below?

December 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM #8313

appledog
    Participant

I tried several things:

• Control-clicking on this form in the forms list does show “Edit Form” enabled and brings up the dialog box properly.

• The Edit Layout button below the toolbar works properly and toggles properly and lets me edit the form.

Nothing I do seems to restore “Forms > Edit Form…” for this form to enabled in the main menubar. Even using shift-command-E just gives me a nasty beep to tell me it’s not enabled.

December 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM #8314

appledog
    Participant

• Clicking the edit button at the bottom of the window also works… I hadn’t seen that way to do it, but even after closing the form editing dialog box, it is still inactive in the main menubar.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.