Dropbox Upload – include photos linked to form?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Dropbox Upload – include photos linked to form?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

kanebullen
    Participant

Hi

I have been working with a partner of ours that uses Tapforms extensively for collecting various pieces of information. We are experimenting with using Dropbox as a way of getting the resulting data (and associated files) out of Tap Forms, and then into another application.

As an experiment, I asked them to upload the results of a form to Dropbox, but it looks like the attachments (photos) are not also uploaded – it is only the .CSV file that is uploaded?

It’s obviously technically possible, I’m guessing it’s just whether it’s worth you adding the feature in!

I am wondering if this is something that could be added in – even if we paid for the feature to be implemented?

Thanks

Kane

December 5, 2011 at 4:52 PM #4956

lgol27
    Participant

It could be a nice idea to start with an export of a zip file with all related files tackle in. Something similar to the backup operation.

December 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM #4969

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Kane,

Yes, this is something I know I need to add to Tap Forms but haven’t had the time to add that yet. I have a to-do list about 10 kilometers long and I’ll eventually get to this. But if you’d like to discuss accelerating my timeline for enhancements, please contact me at brendan@tapforms.com.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.