Deleting forms

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

riksmum
    Participant

hi there.
    Whilst playing around getting used to this wonderful program, I have created many forms that I dont need. I cannot find a delete button anywhere, nor can I swipe across the form to delete. I have many forms in the uncategorised section of the customized forms which I would like to get rid of. Im using version 3.1.3 between my ipad and iphone.

September 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM #6639

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Riksmum,

On the Edit Form screen, tap on the action menu button at the upper-right of that view and then tap on the Delete Form button.

Thanks!

Brendan

September 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM #6648

riksmum
    Participant

Thanks. That worked. My problem was finding the Edit form screen!

November 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM #7555

Patrick
    Participant

Where is the Edit form screen? I could really do with a manual to help me understand some of the functions.

November 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM #7556

Patrick
    Participant

Finally – I found it!!

November 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM #7570

Brendan
    Keymaster

Whenever I want to find out how to use a new app without a user manual, I just tap on whatever I see on the screen. Eventually after a few minutes you learn all the possible commands. Don’t be afraid to just tap on anything on the screen. What’s the worst that you can do? Even if you trigger a delete command, Tap Forms will prompt you in most situations to confirm if you want to delete something. Other commands are just standard iOS things, like swipe to delete then tap on the Delete button that appears.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.