Default layout font size

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Hope dev on the new TF is going well. Question but doubt it is possible. Without altering screen resolution, is it possible to make the font bigger. On my iMac from a distance as I sit well back from the screen, the font is really small and for my poor eyes (over 70 and glasses) it is often nearly unreadable!

If so, great and how? If not, please consider this a feature request.

Cheers….

October 12, 2023 at 9:54 AM #49979

Glen Forister
    Participant

Earlier this week I made the same complaint, although a much longer explanation and description, but when I posted it, it disappeared, I thought maybe censored, but probably a glitch took me out.

Yes, there needs to be an addition to the settings for the main program to enlarge all the program’s fonts.  I had to add an extra screen to my 14″ MacBook Pro because of this for all my programs, and it has helped a lot, but wasn’t enough help for Tap Forms.  I often have to work with my total screen zoomed in via Ctrl / touchpad sweep 2 finger sweep up to magnify to a point where I am comfortable.

And, yes, this is a good program at a great price which almost replaces HanDBase which I had to move off of when Dave decided to quit.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Glen Forister.
    October 12, 2023 at 5:42 PM #49981

Brendan
    Keymaster

On the Multi-Column List View you can drag the slider right and left to adjust the font size displayed on that view. And you can specify whatever fonts and sizes you want for fields and labels on a custom layout.

Glen, I’m sorry for your post disappearing. It might have been my forum software that did it by itself. I’ll look to see if I can find your post and restore it.

October 12, 2023 at 5:45 PM #49982

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Glen,

I did not find a post of yours that was marked as spam, so I don’t know what happened to it. I’m sorry for that.

October 12, 2023 at 10:45 PM #49983

tonyt
    Participant

Thanks Brendan. I was referring to the single record default layout screen which is the one I tend to use most of the time.

guess I will just have to set up default layout style custom layouts for all my forms.

cheers…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.