Data in One Column Disappeared – Field still there

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Data in One Column Disappeared – Field still there

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

L B
    Participant

Data “disappeared” on tap forms database. I have an address list database. On the multi-column view, at one point all of the data in one column disappeared from the display. However, it still showed when viewing the list view. As I was trying to figure out what happened, that same data started disappearing from the list view as well. I did not intentionally delete anything, not did I delete that field in the multi-column view. The column heading was still appearing, but not the data.

I turned off the syncing with my other computer and phones, but don’t know if it is a display issue only or if there is something more wrong. i.e., What did I possibly do and what can I do to recover it.

I do have older backups of our data, but now with our most recent, fairly extensive, edits.

Thank you VERY MUCH for any help.

Larry

January 20, 2023 at 3:04 PM #48752

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

Sorry for this issue. Not sure what happened there, but if you email me your current backup and your previous backup, I can probably merge them for you and send you a complete file back. Send to support@tapforms.com

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.