csv files export problem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Kevin L. Henley
    Participant

csv files are not updating when new records are added to an existing form. After entering several records into a form and converting them to csv for export subsequent additions of new records to the same form will not update for export within the program. I have been able to force the update by exiting the program completely (force quit) and reopening the program. This updates changes to the form and subsequent csv file but this is by no means a user friendly solution. Please tell me this is not the intended method of updating records within a form. I have tested this and found this is not specific to the dropbox feature. The viewable file will not update within the program.

July 21, 2010 at 5:59 PM #4148

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Kevin,

I’ll take a look at this issue. I think it has to do with the fact that for performance reasons, when I import from a CSV file, I get right down to the database level when inserting records. But when viewing records, I deal with objects and caches. So it’s possible, that after an import, the caches are not being refreshed.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.