CRM HELP!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Nathan Armstrong
    Participant

Hello All,
    I’m trying to work out how to use Tap Forms as a Customer Relationship management solution. I’m very new to Tap forms and I’m struggling to work out how to create relationships between the forms.
    I’m a musician so i’m looking to use this for managing my gigs and bookings.

My ideal solution has a Bookings/gigs page, where i can create and select clients. From here i have all the availabilities of the rest of the band members.
    When i get an enquiry, i can input all the information such as Client name and details (which is stored in Client form so i can have more gigs to one client) venue details (again, so i can have more than one gig at a venue). From here i want to be able to create Quotes and Invoices. Ideally, i’d like it to be just click..and bang.. the invoice is done. By selecting a booking number, the invoice is there, ready to be sent, with the postal address and booking details already on the page without me having to type it all again.

Is this even possible!? I can’t make the link to/from form work. It just puts a random table in the middle of it and it doesn’t look right.

Best wishes,

Nathan

April 1, 2015 at 8:39 AM #13248

Jimmy Uptain
    Participant

Nathan, is this the mobile or desktop version?

April 21, 2016 at 5:22 AM #16347

Aurora
    Participant

This is exactly the info I’m interested in finding out also!

Has there been any further information on this topic?
    Please enlighten me as I’m floundering in all this.

Eagerly awaiting a reply from a helpful soul out in the ether.

Aurora

April 21, 2016 at 5:23 AM #16348

Aurora
    Participant

BTW… I’m using a desk top version.

April 26, 2016 at 5:13 AM #16438

Jimmy Uptain
    Participant

Aurora, is you situation exactly the same, or do you have different requirements?
    I’ll try to help you but you will have to be patient. The way i use TF is for the pest control business, I am also a photographer, so its busy season for both occupations.
    You can shoot me a personal email and go into depth if you like.
    paintbox@bellsouth.net

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.