Creating a checklist w/ Check Boxes- A trick?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Creating a checklist w/ Check Boxes- A trick?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

mrbill
    Participant

Hello- I’d like to be able to easily create checklists within TF. I know there’s the checkbox field, but these are individual. Just looking for an easy way to create a checklist with check boxes. I know this is a little out of focus for tapform, but is there an easy way/trick to be able to do this?

Keep up the great work. TF is awesome! Thanks!

January 5, 2018 at 2:20 PM #26863

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi MrBill,

On the iOS version if you put the Checkmark field at the very top of the list of fields, it will display on the left of your next fields and it will be live. That is, you can tap on the checkmark to toggle it right on the records list view.

But the Mac version doesn’t have that feature on the single-column list view, but you can get it on the multi-column list view.

Is that what you’re looking for?

Thanks,

Brendan

January 5, 2018 at 2:59 PM #26865

mrbill
    Participant

Hey Brendan- Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, I did an awful job posting this question. This is in the Mac version of TF5 and I’d only be using this within a custom layout. I know this is out of what TF was designed for. I can just a create 2 field table field and just make the left field within the table very narrow and it can act as a ‘X’ instead of a check mark unless you have a better suggestion.

Thx!

January 5, 2018 at 3:21 PM #26866

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ah sorry. I didn’t realize you wanted the check list on a single record.

Ya, the Table field will do the trick then.

January 5, 2018 at 3:22 PM #26867

mrbill
    Participant

Kewl. Many thanks for the help!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.