Crashing Iphone App

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Eddzo
    Participant

I created a form within my database. (Desktop)
    In this form, I have set of tables I’ve created to keep weekly progress reports.
    At the end of the week I go to the Form Fields and hit “Duplicate” then change the name of the week.
    The newly created duplicated table works fine on my desktop, I can modify it etc.
    I hit sync now, the desktop does it thing then says “last updated…..”

When I go to the iPhone,
    I open the database, go to that form and when I scroll down to see the newly created (Duplicated) tables.
    Bam, Crashes the app.

I’ve tried deleting the database from the phone and iCloud, reloading it 15 times before it appears to work right, but crashes again.

Did the same thing with Nearby sync…
    What should I try next?

September 8, 2018 at 11:43 PM #30565

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Ed,

I’m not seeing the crash you’ve experienced. But I’m using iOS 12 beta at the moment on an iPhone X. So maybe that also makes a difference. I did give you a suggestion to try to resize all the photos. You do that on the Mac version. After you’ve done that, transfer the file over to the iOS device and then see if you get the crashes.

If that’s not the issue, it’s entirely possible I’ve fixed the problem that caused the crash for the 5.3 version of Tap Forms which I will release when iOS 12 becomes available.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.