Crash when selecting fields in a linked form

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Crash when selecting fields in a linked form

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Inchley 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Martin Inchley
    Participant

New database document with 8 forms.

Creating “Link to Form” fields goes fine until I bring up the Select Fields dialogue to choose which fields to show. I select just one field, click Save – and Tap Forms crashes and quits every time.

When I re-open the document, it has saved my choice. It exhibits this behaviour with every form I so far tried.

November 8, 2019 at 2:33 AM #37912

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Which Tap Forms version are you using? I’m not seeing the crash after I add a new Link to Form field, then click the little x button at the top-right corner of the Link to Form field on the record to choose the fields to display in it.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 8, 2019 at 6:32 AM #37915

Martin Inchley
    Participant

It’s Version 5.3.8 (Build 1821).

To be sure, I created the same scenario in a different document, and using a One to Many link instead of a Join. Still crashed.

MacBook Air 2013, MacOS 10.14.6 (Mojave)

November 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM #37928

Brendan
    Keymaster

Can you please email me that document? Maybe the only difference is I’m using Catalina and not Mohave.

November 8, 2019 at 5:25 PM #37932

Martin Inchley
    Participant

Sent, by direct email.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.