CRASH: Creating a form with a number field with the number format "wordstyle"

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms CRASH: Creating a form with a number field with the number format "wordstyle"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Mattapper
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

when i add a number field to a form and select the format “wordstyle” (not sure what the correct term is, because i am using the german version) i cannot create a new new entry for this form. Each time i’ll try this, taproms crashes.

Unfortunately i have now a form with no entrys in my list and i am not able to delete this, because to delete the form you have to open it.

Would be great if you could set this to your fix-list.

Best greetings,

Matthias

December 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM #4273

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Mattias,

Hmm… Ok, I’ll look into that. Did you try changing the number format back to something like Decimal? If you need to delete a form, you can do that on the Customize Form screen. Tap the form you’d like to delete from the Customize Forms screen in the Tools tab, then tap the action menu and then tap “Delete Form”.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 4, 2010 at 8:57 AM #4274

Mattapper
    Participant

Helo Brendan,

your hint for deleting the empty formular worked for my – thank you!

If i change the format of the number field to any other format, the form works with no problems. If i switch back to “Words” it crashes again (always). So i am able to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

Matthias

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.