Could the left panes be similar on iPad Mac?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Could the left panes be similar on iPad Mac?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

DrJJWMac
    Participant

I like how the iPad app closes the view over all forms when one specific form is selected.

I like how the Mac app allows one to select All Forms or My Forms.

Could the two leftmost panes be made more consistent in behavior?

JJW

February 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM #5957

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi JJW,

So you don’t want to see the list of forms and categories on the left on the Mac once you’ve selected a form? There’s no navigation controller functionality on the Mac so that’s one reason why I never implemented that. Also since the Mac has much more real estate available, I thought I’d take advantage of that so you would be able to see more information on screen at once.

Thanks!

Brendan

February 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM #5965

DrJJWMac
    Participant

Yes, I want to be able to close the list of forms and categories when I choose a database. I want to be able to choose to work specifically on THE ONE database at hand without distractions from the list of other forms and categories showing on the left. Just like on the iPad. Only perhaps better, because I could open the left-most pane to have all three panels if I wanted to (on the Mac).

I suggest again (as in a previous post) to look at Curio. The left Organizer pane can be collapsed, and I can work entirely on the Idea Space at hand as needed.

A MacBook Air has an awfully small screen IMO.

JJW

February 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM #5969

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi JJW,

I’ll see what I can do about making it collapsible.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.