Corrupt Record

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

HappyTapper
    Participant

Brendan, sometime over the last two weeks, A record that I haven’t touched became populated with data from another record. The only part of the original record that remained were the photos. But, even the photos changed as photos from the other record were added in. This is a cause if great concern for me. Any idea why this might have happened and any idea how I can get the old record back? Neither one of these records had been touched in months. It was just by chance that I noticed. Thanks

Platforms are iPhone 8 Plus and iPad Pro, both running the latest iOS.

December 6, 2018 at 9:46 PM #32461

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Happy,

Did you perhaps duplicate that record? There’s an issue right now with duplicating records. When you change the record, you may not be changing the copy, but changing the original. I have a fix coming for this bug.

I’m assuming you’re using the latest Tap Forms 5.3.x versions?

December 7, 2018 at 5:42 AM #32474

HappyTapper
    Participant

Probably, I rarely create from new, I usually duplicate an existing record. But, I would have noticed that the photos weren’t correct so that’s why I think this may have been something else. I went back to several backups but can’t find a time where the proper record exists so it’s possible. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.