Copying layouts, & Date and Time

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

bigcaat
    Participant

Is there a way to copy and paste a layout into a new form? I sometimes have to give clients their own form, but it’s maddening having to create and re-create my layouts every time I create a new form. Am I missing something? I tried to just copy and paste, but it seems to crash the program, or it doesn’t take any new information in the copied layout.

Also, is there a way of turning off the seconds in the Date and Time and Time features?

Thanks.

February 10, 2016 at 11:33 AM #15905

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi,

You could just duplicate the form itself which will cause all the layouts to be duplicated for you as well. If you don’t see the layouts after you duplicate the form, just add a single record to the form and the layouts will appear.

There’s a formatter you can set on the Date & Time field which lets you specify how you want those to be displayed. It’s at the bottom of the field properties panel on the right when you have your field selected in the list of fields above.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 10, 2016 at 11:57 AM #15906

bigcaat
    Participant

Thank you so much! I’ve tried over and over to duplicate forms, but I didn’t realize that just creating a record would make the layout appear. Thanks so much, for that and the date formatting. Got them both. :)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.