Copy Form

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

jccowherd
    Participant

I made a database last year to keep track of the NCAA Football Bowl games. This year I want to use it again, so I tried to copy it with a new name. On the customize form screen, it shows up once with last years name, and 5 times with the new name that I gave it. When I go back to the main screen, the new database does not show up. How do I save the newly named database so I can update it this year?

December 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM #4971

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi

This post was replied to via email, but just to respond to this one so others may benefit, the solution was to note that when you duplicate a form, that duplicate form becomes available in the Forms tab under the + button (Select a Form). Duplicating a form also copies just the form template and not the data.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 26, 2011 at 5:09 PM #5006

lgol27
    Participant

How about an option to separate some records to a new form. I have a form that is too general. I have realized that I need to separate it into two forms with slightly different sets of fields. The records are differetiated by a text field with a corresponding pick list. I would love to export those records and then to import into a new form with a different name. So I can customize the form accordingly.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.