Converting Data to a Graph

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hyspin
    Participant

First I would like to say Tap Forms is a brilliant App.

My question is there or will there be anyway to take data collect Into Tap Forms to create a graph?

Whether it is connect to a second party app or website or if it might be integrated into an upgrade or sister app or second party program.

I wanted to look at the relation with the data collected under a specific form to see the relationship between two or more pieces of data, using the option of piecharts, bar graphs and line graphs. Creating a visual would be an excellent way to see changes over time or comparison of like items.

Currently I have trying double collect data using daytum (and Tap Forms), but it would better if I could streamline the process, especial with goals I am trying to obtain, if I can see what working and what isn’t and under what circumstances I can fix my process so that I am going in the right direction or being more efficient.

December 14, 2011 at 6:47 PM #4970

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Hyspin,

Your best option for this is to export your records as a CSV file from within Tap Forms and then copy the file to your desktop computer and open it up in a program such as Numbers or Excel. Adding a graphing engine is beyond the scope of Tap Forms.

Thanks!

Brendan

December 22, 2011 at 9:22 PM #5000

lgol27
    Participant

Graphing engine could be out of scope, but a visual navigator for linked records could be a nice idea. Try to work with several hundreds of records that are organized as a tree, where each node has from 2-10 branches!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.