connecting and Linking to another form

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

The revert link (linked form is placed at the bottom of the fields in a form. If placed somewhere on top (second) this result in a crash. After placing it back to say 5th place in line the form doesn’t crash anymore. (didn’t happen in the beta :-))

Leo

May 1, 2014 at 1:28 PM #9916

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Leo (and anyone who ever experiences a crash),

I won’t know what happened or how to fix it unless you send me a crash report. Often sending me your form template will also help me to reproduce the crash so that I can fix it.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 1, 2014 at 1:32 PM #9918

Leo
    Participant

Brendan,

this is only on the iOS versions. Can I find a report somewhere on it?

Otherwise I’ll send you a backup via dropbox (private) so you can check them out. You will have to put the linked to form field up then.

Leo

May 1, 2014 at 2:55 PM #9926

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

My apologies, I didn’t realize you were talking about the iOS version. I thought it was the Mac version. It’s much easier to get the crash log on the Mac version. However, I have reproduced this crash with the Link From Field type. I am just working on a fix for it for now. The solution as you’ve discovered is to not have the Link from Form field display as one of the first fields in the form. Basically keep it from displaying in the records list view.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.