Confusion about lite version and full version

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Confusion about lite version and full version

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Today I read a review about Tap Forms on the Japanese app store (thanks Google Translator!) where the customer was a bit upset that the lite version has the location field type and the full version does not. I just want to set the record straight here. The lite version and the full version are identical in every way except the lite version is limited to storing just 15 records.

The confusion has come because Apple approved my lite version before my full version. So at the moment, the lite version is more advanced than the full version. As soon as Apple approves my full version then you’ll get all the features the lite version has without the 15 record limit.

I have no idea why they approved my lite version but are still holding on to my full version. And they don’t tell developers when their apps will be approved. I really hope that they approve it soon.

Thanks!

Brendan

October 1, 2009 at 5:26 AM #3778

Brendan
    Keymaster

So today Apple approved my version 1.8 update. So the lite version and the full version now have the same features, so the above post is a bit moot right now. :-)

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.