Column View In Top Half

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Stephen Dickson
    Participant

Hi there,

I have created a database as shown in the post attachment.

I add fields to it and can’t seem to get them in the right order.

You will notice that the “20/6” field located after the “Total” field in the top left view but in the ordering part on the top right it is after. I can’t seem to get it to move to the right place in the top left view.

Also how do I make a copy of this database?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    June 23, 2017 at 12:46 AM #23579

Brendan
    Keymaster

Click the little tool button at the top-right of the multi-column list view just to the left of the “Find Field” search field below the Form & Fields tabs. That will display a popover view with the list of fields and a checkbox button to the left of each field. You can decide which fields to show and in which order. Drag them up and down to change the order of the fields on the multi-column list view. Click the Save button to save the selections and field sort ordering.

Use the Duplicate Document function in the File menu to make a copy of the entire database. You have to close the database document you want to duplicate first though. Then bring the main Database Documents window forward to duplicate it.

June 23, 2017 at 2:13 AM #23580

Stephen Dickson
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Fantastic. Thanks for your help.

I’m just so used to Excel that I sometimes come a wee bit unstuck with Tap Forms.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.